A server patch was performed at around November 17th, 16:00 (PST) / November 18th, 01:00 (CET) as a response to issues found in the current game version.
Please check out the details below.
■ Patch Notes
1. The Crescent Moon
1) Raging Hunger
- Decreased the cooldown and the Decreased Vitality of “Rage: Extinction” by 25% ~ 85% and the charge time by 50%.
- If hit with fully-charged “Rage: Extinction”, the attack speed is increased by 15% for 15 seconds and the attack power is increased by 50% ~ 150%.
2) Suppress Pain
- Charges “Coercion” up to 2 times.
- Attacking an enemy with “Coercion” while Raging Hunger and Blood Leech effect are applied extends the Raging Hunger and Blood Leech effect by 0.7 ~ 4 seconds for each hit enemy. This effect is only applied to 3 ~ 5 targets at once.
3) Overcome Pain
- Attacking an enemy while Blood Leech effect is applied has 27.5% ~ 100% chance to decrease the cooldown of Warcry-type skills by 2 seconds.
- Hitting an enemy under the movement speed decrease effect with fully-charged “Rage: Extinction” stuns the enemy for 2 ~ 3 seconds.
- Increased the damage of Warcry-type skills by 20% ~ 100% and the Defense by 225 ~ 5000.
- Blood Leech: Added an effect where the amount of recovered HP is increased according to the upgrade level.
* Fixed the effect where Critical Hit under Blood Leech recovers HP too much so that the recovery amount is twice than the default amount.
- Coercion: Adjusted the divided damage that applies when attacking multiple enemies and increased the AOE damage.
- Rage: Extinction: Adjusted the divided damage that applies when attacking multiple enemies and increased the AOE damage.
- Adjusted the maximum price limit in the Marketplace for some items.
- Fixed a bug where both registered and non-registered items are displayed in the Purchase tab of Marketplace.
- As salvaging the Celebrity Ensemble and Novice Uniform Costume Card provides lower amount of “Outfit Options Scroll” than their value, adjusted so that 30-34% more amount can be obtained.
* For those players who salvaged these Costumes before maintenance, the adjusted amount of Outfit Options Scroll will be provided through the in-game Mail in the future.
We will continue to do our best in providing the best gameplay experience.
This announcement will be updated, or a new announcement will be made if additional updates are available.