Christmas trees are coming to the world of Bless Unleashed~! For a cold but warm winter, a winter event begins now.
[2021 Feywinter Festival Event], a beauty of Bless Unleashed!! Defeat the monsters all over Lumios, obtain the event coins, and exchange the coins for special event rewards!
Do not miss the chance to get special rewards of the Feywinter Festival Event; “Feywinter Festival Hat”, “Feywinter Festival Costume” and “Feywinter Reindeer”! Feel the full of winter vibe in Noble District of Sperios!
Feywinter Festival Event
■ Event Period : Maintenance on December 22nd ~ Maintenance on January 12th (PST)
■ Event Reward : After obtaining “Feywinter Festival Coins”, the coins can be exchanged for various event items through the event merchant. And “Feywinter Festival Hat”, “Feywinter Festival Costume” and “Feywinter Reindeer” can be obtained from “Feywinter Festival Chest”.
Event 1. “Feywinter Festival Chest” can be obtained once every day.
- Get an event gift from the tree located at Noble District of Sperios.
- “Feywinter Festival Chest” can be obtained for a Lv.15 or above character.
Event 2. Event coins can be obtained from defeating monsters spawning in the world during the event period.
- More coins can be obtained from defeating “Feywinter Festival Monsters”.
- “Feywinter Festival Coins” cannot be obtained at the early regions; from Marco's Farmstead up to arrival at Carzacor.
Event 3. Collect 8 pieces of “Feywinter Map Fragment” dropped from the Feywinter Festival Monsters and bring them to “Feywinter Festival Cartographer” to get Treasure Maps with the location of Feywinter Treasure Chests.
- “Feywinter Festival Coins” can be obtained from the “Feywinter Treasure Chest”.
- Places with Feywinter Treasure Chest :Carzacor, Navarra, Gnoll Wastes, Ruins of Tristezza, Sperios
Event 4. Defeat “Feywinter Frost Giant” spawning around Tremont Fishing Hole of Sperios and at Alicorno Forest.
A lot of “Feywinter Festival Coins” can be obtained from defeating this monster.
▶ Event Notes
- The main rewards; “Feywinter Festival Hat”, “Feywinter Festival Costume” and “Feywinter Reindeer” can be obtained from the “Feywinter Festival Chest” by rate. Please note that participating in the event does not guarantee obtaining these items.
- The unused event coins will remain in your Bag and can be used again during the same event in the future.
- For the remaining “Feywinter Festival Coins” to still be exchanged even after the event period, the event merchants will remain for 1 more week after the event is finished.
- Please note that “Feywinter Festival Coins” can no longer be exchanged if the event merchant is not visible.
We hope you all enjoy the Feywinter Festival Event for about 3 weeks.